At Ever Brite Cleaning Services, we work in partnership with housing associations to deliver exceptional cleaning and maintenance results, whilst respecting the rights of residents to enjoy their environment.
Our services to housing associations include:
- Mopping and polishing stairwells and corridors
- Cleaning bannisters and balustrades
- Vacuum cleaning carpeted flooring
- Cleaning communal building lighting
- Jet washing walkways
- Exterior window cleaning
- End-of-tenancy cleans
- Bulk item removal and disposal
- Gutter cleaning
- Seasonal clearing or snow and/or leaves
- Sanitation cleaning (cleaning up bodily fluids)
- High level cleaning
- Post-maintenance cleaning
- Pest Control
- Graffiti removal
- Specialist floor cleaning
- Kitchen deep cleaning
All staff wear appropriately branded uniform, identity badges and are fully DBS checked to enhanced level to instil confidence and security within tenants whenever we are on site. Additionally, we will work in partnership with your association to listen to you and your tenants’ needs, thoughts and ideas to continually improve and enhance local communal living conditions. We have assisted housing associations in designing, developing and delivering tenant workshops whereby we demonstrate our technical competence and all products and equipment used to improve the cleanliness and hygiene of their local community.
Meeting your objectives
When working with a housing association we aim to:-
- Be customer focused and to act responsibly in all dealings with customers and stakeholders
- Manage resources effectively
- Continually strive for improved performance and service quality
- Ensure sites are safe and well looked after where people feel proud to live
- Enhance and improve the local environment
- Be effective, safe, timely and responsive to residents’ needs
- Be proactive in consultation with residents on possible improvements
- Co-ordinate our work with other contractors
- Provide value for money services
- Do what is in the best interests of the customer and the organisation
- Behave honestly and openly
- Conduct our business in a transparent manner
As part of our service, we provide a full schedule of cleaning visits for each site, including details of the days of the week we will attend and the services to be carried out, as agreed with you.
Take a look at our case study featuring the Vale of Aylesbury Housing Trust.
We had the carpets cleaned last night and this morning they looked like new, I would like to express my thanks for a job well done. It exceeded our expectations and I would be pleased if you could pass this on to your staff as I had left before the job was completed and could not thank them personally.
I am very happy to recommend Everbrite Cleaning. We have used Everbrite for many years and have a good working relationship with them. They are very reactive to any additional requirements you may have or the occasional problem that may occur, and always go out of their way to help in any way they can. I am sure you will find using Everbrite a positive move.
I would like to recommend your services to anyone who asks me for a window cleaning company as the service and professionalism provided by your team is excellent.
Ever Brite have consistently addressed every issue and concern in a positive proactive manner. They have maintained this level of performance constantly and are highly recommended.
I would just like to say a massive ‘Thank You’ to the team for their hard work. The building does look very different. Please let them know that have done a sterling job.